With this release, we are pushing another great functionality per your request – The Client View.
As a result, your clients will be able to access all of the invoices issued to them.
So rather going back and forth with emails, we’ve enabled your clients to:
- Filter invoices by Quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4);
- Filter invoices by 1st and 2nd half of the year;
- Filter invoices by the current year;
- Filter invoice in custom date range;
- List invoices based on status (Total, Paid, Unpaid, Overdue);
- List of invoices and filtering based on number, Issued On, Due Date, Total and Status;
As a result of this new feature, your clients will be able to access the client view via any invoice issued to them by clicking on the “View All” button as shown in the image bellow.
Finally, if you have any questions or suggestions we are open for ideas. Get in touch with us via the in-app chat or via email firstname.lastname@example.org view, clients, invoice
2017-05-08 | Release, Tutorials and how to's | No Comments