2017-09-26 | From Envoice | No Comments
Envoice, the simplest invoice app for businesses and cross-border payments company Payoneer are teaming up to bring the best experience to the Payoneer Customers in making it easier for them to send invoices and receive online payments via Payoneer without any additional fees or limits.
Envoice is a free invoicing software for small businesses and freelancers. It’s simple, easy to use and has additional features like recurring invoicing, API integration and team collaboration features that can help Payoneer users easily send invoices to their clients and receive online payments quickly.
Through the integration, the small businesses and freelancers that have Payoneer accounts will be able to:
– receive online payments using their Payoneer account without any additional fees
– receive personalized support with Payoneer for any issues regarding the integration with Envoice.
– receive money online via iCheck without fee
Additionally, Payoneer users will be able to benefit from Envoice features such as:
– tracking their paid/unpaid invoices,
– detail report on how much you’ve earned,
– notifications when an invoice is paid or overdue,
– team collaboration
– recurring invoices,
We are pleased to partner with Payoneer to offer freelancers and small businesses, a simple and easier way for them to be paid by their clients.