Before creating an invoice for your client, he will need to provide you with the following information:
- Name (can be the name of the individual or the name of the company);
- Email address;
- Business address or address of residence;
- Country of residence;
- Currency which you’ve previously agreed upon;
- Phone number (It is mandatory in some countries);
- VAT number (It is mandatory in some countries);
Why having all this information is important for you and your clients?
Your clients will need to satisfy the financial regulations of his country of operation. On the other hand, you will need to have this information so it will be easier for you to get in touch with the client going further.
Keeping his email, phone number and address will enable you to communicate your client in a different way. Especially if you know his address you can always surprise him with a present for your successful collaboration.freelance, invoice, tips