If you are a freelancer or a small business owner and you have a PayPal account, there is at least one example where you found yourself struggling with PayPal plans, fees, TOS, different account types etc.
FREE E-Book: 3 Important Things To Know About Calculating PayPal, Payoneer and Stripe Fees >>>>>> Download >>>>>
If you do a short research on Google Search you can find hundreds of people having issues with Paypal, Payoneer or Stripe fees. Those people in most cases had problems with not knowing the additional fees that they were charged when doing a transaction paying online or converting to another currency.
- There are two types of accounts in PayPal. Personal and Business. One person can have two accounts: Personal and Business
- It’s free to open a PayPal account for all account types.
- Receiving funds from a PayPal personal account is free but Receiving funds from a PayPal business account involves fees
- You can also receive funds from a credit/debit card.
- Stay safe and never click a PayPal link in your email. There are lots of scammers around.
If you want to know more about each specific PayPal fee download our FREE E-Book: 3 Important Things To Know About Calculating PayPal, Payoneer and Stripe Fees >>>>>> Download >>>>>credit card payment, fees, paypal, paypal fees
2017-08-17 | News | No Comments